Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Surgery

 

Finally, the damn tooth had been taken out of my mouth. The surgery was faster than i expected, and it seemed that it was not a difficult one. There was only a dentist and her assistant who have done it. The dentist was very skillful that she even could still sing a song while drilling my tooth emoticon !!

Honestly, i felt a bit scared yesterday, especially during the injection process. Fortunately, it was just a little pain, and i did not feel anything on the right side of my mouth after that. It was completely numb. Then the dentist started her job, covering my face with some kind of special fabric, leaving my mouth open. By the sound of it, i could feel that my tooth had been drilled and pulled out. It was quite fast.

I felt something weird with mouth after the surgery. I could not even spit properly. The dentist said it was normal reaction by the medicine, and the numb feeling would dissapear within 1 or 2 hours later. The doctor said that i could bring my tooth back if i wanted to. I felt horrible just by looking at the tooth and the blood which covered it, so i refuse it (haha scary .. emoticon).

Despite the expensive cost of the surgery and medicines, there was such a view in the room. Ehm ... the assistants of the dentiest were pretty emoticon !! Especially the one who assisted the dentist during surgery ... ck .. ck .. ck ...  UI  Students really ... ouch my mouth ... emoticon.

2 comments:

  1. Berapa tuh biaya nya? Gw jg pengen cabut satu gigi. Tapi sepertinya harus dioperasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pas periksa pertama + obat, kira2 Rp.300.000, bedah mulut + obat lagi kira2 Rp.400.000, jadi kalo ditotal kurang lebih Rp.700.000. Mahal.

    ReplyDelete