Monday, July 2, 2007

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

 

I've gotten this album form the net, although it was a little late. Well, what can i say about it ? I've been a LP fan for about 3 years, and for me, this new album is a bit strange from the previous LP albums. For the first time, the band had its members on cover of the album emoticon.

But maybe, the most changing aspect was their music, for me (sorry for other LP fans) it's lamer than their previous albums. Of course, there are some songs which i loved the most in it. But another songs were different ... it just not like the usual LP songs. When i first heard song like Hands Held High, i was just whispering to myself, "What the hell it is ??". The mixed rap voice of Mike and Chester vocals  are rarely heard in this album, and there were also some harsh words in their songs, like "fuck" words, something i've never heard before from this band.

By the way, the songs like Wake, Given Up, Shadow of The Day and What I've Done were absolutely great. I replayed these songs many times and i really like music and lyrics, especially for Shadow of The Dayemoticon.

 
Linkin Park- Shadow of The Day

I close both locks below the window.
I close both blinds and turn away.
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple.
Sometimes goodbye's the only way.
And the sun will set for you,
The sun will set for you.
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.
Pink cards and flowers on your window,
Your friends all plead for you to stay.
Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple.
Sometimes goodbye's the only way.
And the sun will set for you,
The sun will set for you.
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.
[Guitar solo]
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.
Linkin Park: Shadow Of The Day Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. they sound different, but my love to 'em will never fade. yeah they put in some words but it's okay for me, it makes colors of the songs.

    ReplyDelete