Monday, February 25, 2013

Gunpla - #2 - HG Buster Gundam Review

This is the fourth gunpla I built after Justice, Freedom and Hi-Nu. I bought this kit at the new years eve of 2013. While everybody else was out with their fireworks, I was sticking up with Buster in my room and it was completed exactly at midnight, in the middle of the explosion of new years fireworks ... beautiful :-)


Buster was my second HG kit, as well as the cheapest one. I bought it at the toy shop with the price (after 30% discount rate) of IDR 120,000 or around 1200 Yen. Despite the cheap price, Buster is my favorite kit. I love MS with big guns, and Buster is one of the MS which has most badass guns in the gundam history. The color scheme of Buster is very cool to see, with the combination of white, green and red, the MS looks so militaristic and vicious.




Ah yes, Buster was also the first kit which I panel lined. I have so much fun to play with this kit, especially by posing Buster with his two guns :-D

--------------

GAT - X103 Buster Gundam (HG 1/144)

Pros :
  • Cool 'militaristic' color scheme.
  • Two badass guns; Gun Launcher and High Energy Rifle. The guns could be combined into Anti-Armor Shotgun or Hyper-Impulse Long Range Sniper Rifle.
  • Nice articulation for posing.
  • One of the cheapest HG kits.
Cons :
  • Less details compared than its MG counterpart, as expected from a HG kit.
  • Fragile missile pods. The covers will fall, if you're not carefull when you open them.
  • Stickers on the cheeks. It's annoying to put them there.
  • Too few accessories. No open palm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment