Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Luna Sea - I For You

This is one of my fav songs, which was performed by Japanese legendary visual-kei band, Luna Sea (they've been disbanded in 2000 emoticon). I've heard the song for the first time in 2004, and actually, it was the first time for me to know about J-Rock songs. Along with Gravity and In Silence, this song is my all time-best j-rock song i've ever heard (and i've been a luna sea fan since that time).

What makes me love this song so much ? When i heard it for the first time, i didn't know the meaning of it. But, the voice of the singer could tell that it was about love and sadness. And finally i've gotten the translation of the lyric from the i-net and so be it. The song was also an original sound track of a japanese drama series starred by Kaneshiro Takeshi (i forgot the dorama title).

Just listen to the song, read the lyric, and you'll know that it's a very very beautiful song emoticon.

 

Download the Song

Watch the video 

Watch the MV (Kaneshiro Takeshi) 

No comments:

Post a Comment